Our Products and Core Services
Our products and services span the entire spectrum of petroleum fuels services sector as follows:
A. Inland/Bulk Fuel Supplies
- Automotive Diesel Oil 50ppm
- Petrol ULP93 & 95
- Illuminating Paraffin
- LPG GAS
- Hydrocarbon Solvents
C. Aviation Fuels and Lubricants
- Jet A1
- Aviation lubricants
- Starting Aid Capsules; and
- Drummed Petrol
B. Bunker Fuels and Marine Lubricants
- Marine Fuel Oil
- Marine Gas Oil
- Automotive Gas Oil
- Polar Diesel/Arctic Marine Diesel
- Engine Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
D. Technical Equipment, Spares and Supplies
- Ship supplies and spares
- Heavy machinery such as bulldozers, excavators and front-end loaders
- Chemicals such as water desalination and purification
- Safety gear and equipment
- Medical equipment and consumables
- Radio communication equipment
- Electrical equipment such as flood lights
Founded by industry pioneers in 2015, World Marine Energy (Pty) Ltd is a 52% black owned BBEEE level 2 entity that has established itself as a premier bulk re-seller of liquid petroleum products.
The company has also firmly entrenched itself as a Proudly South African supplier of petroleum products to such varied industries as Mining, Commercial, Retail, Aviation and Shipping.
World Marine Energy is duly registered with the Department of Minerals and Energy holding a wholesale license in terms of the Petroleum Products Act 1977(Act No 120 of 1977) under License Number W/2015/0274.
The target market for World Marine Energy is as follows:
- Local mines, mining a variety of commodities
- General fuel and lubricant supplies to the local and outlying business communities.
- Supporting and subsidizing SA fishing industry.
- Government and semi-government organisations and parastatals
- Maritime Industry – Ships
- Supplier to independently owned retail sites & depots.
- Support of other independently owned smaller BBBEE wholesale supply companies
The competitive pricing, quality and reliability of World Marine Energy’s service delivery, has resulted in ongoing contracts with reputable clients, a key success factor fostered through competencies and operational involvement accompanied by effective transference of skills.